Review About Educandy

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb., Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog. Nice to see you again 🤗. Well, in this case I would like to review about "Educandy".


What Is Educandy?
So, Educandy is an app for educational games. It is designed to learn on subjects with cute theme that makes us not bored, so that we can learn also we can play games at the same time. In addition, this Educandy has an unique slogan entitled "making learning sweeter". Anyone can use Educandy such as an educator, teachers, students, and parents as a tool for learning and teaching activities.

Well, next I want to review also about my roles as a player and as an user of Educandy.

First, I want to review about my role as a player or Educandy. As a player of Educandy, I think Educandy is an app that easy to access and download. Although, Educandy is not only can be accessed online, we can also use this application by downloading this app at the play store. This Educandy is so interesting with its colorful, cute, and sweet themes that is not boring to study.

Second, I want to review about my role as an user or a maker games of Educandy. As an user or a maker games of Educandy, I think this is an educational game that makes me easier to teach. This application is particularly helpful in online learning which students can still be learning fun and more enjoy at home. When I started to create Educandy, I think it's not really difficult to make games in Educandy, but we have to use the web to make games in Educandy. We can make a game with various types of games in Educandy such as words, matching pairs, and quiz questions. However, when I was making the games in educandy, the process was a little longer while loading the games, but overall Educandy is highly exciting educational games.

How Do We Make An Educandy Game?
1. Click www.educandy.com, then sign in and choose a register.

2. Fill in the email name with your email and enter the password you want.

3. Check the email message and do a confirmation and then log.

4. Select types of games to create game such words, matching pairs, or quiz questions by clicking create your first activity.

5. After creating game, click a copy to share the links to others.

I have created the games in Educandy with types words, matching pairs, and quiz questions. You can click the link below!
- Words (about Flowers) 
- Matching Pairs (about Capital Cities of the countries) 
- Quiz Questions (about MotoGP) 

Well everyone, that's my review about Educandy, I hope this can be helpful for us. Thank you very much and wassalamu'alaikum wr.wb. 🙏

Name : Dinda Ayu Hikmah Pertiwi
Class : R4H
NPM : 201912500887
Computer Assisted Language Learning 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Resensi film tenggelamnya kapal van der wijck

Let's Get To Know About Borobudur Temple

Djamu Maknyuss Review