CALL Course Review

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb., Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my blog. Nice to see you again 🤗. In this post, I would like to review a course. The course that I want to review is Computer Assisted Language Learning, or many people called as "CALL".


- What is CALL?
Computer Assisted Language Learning or many people called as CALL is a learning media which uses computer to assist us learn language. Also, CALL course is expected to increase the interaction between teachers and students in the learning process, and students can improve their language skills, especially in English.

- What I Get From CALL Course
I get quite a lot of thing of the CALL course, this course promises me a lot of benefits as a student, among which is the flexibility of time. CALL course allows me as a student to be able to choose when I want to study, what topics to study, and how long time I want to study. Besides that, this course can also remove the distance obstacle. It's definitely very flexible for long distance learning or online learning that I'm currently doing as a student.

- What We Can Learn from CALL Course
In this CALL course, we can find out more learning applications that we didn't know before. We can also master the applications by using it as an everyday learning platforms. Learning applications like Google classroom, Google meet, or zoom really make us easier to do online learning. In addition, the learning application as an Educandy is that provides us interesting quizzes and cute themes that enable us to learn and play as well.

- Strengths and Weaknesses from CALL Course
The strengths of CALL course is that this course motivates me to develop my language skills, especially in English by using computer which practical and efficient. In addition, this course has the flexibility of time which makes me as a student can decide when I want to learn, what topics to learn, and how long I want to learn.

The weaknesses of CALL course is that this course requires us to buy the Internet quota. In addition, this course can also make my eyes get tired quickly when I use laptop or computer.

- The Projects That I Have Done for CALL Course
CALL course gives me the opportunity to do various projects from gadget, laptop, or computers, whether in group or individual. The projects that I've been doing in group or individual are :
1. Creating English audio visual learning material with various application or software (1st project in group)
2. Creating quiz tutorial (2nd project in group)
3. Video conversation with Plotagon Story application (1st Individual Project)
4. Creating Blog and writing my profile as an English student (2nd Individual Project)
5. Writing a review of Educandy (3rd Individual Project)
6. Writing a review of an English application learning (4th Individual Project, I reviewed Johnny Grammar's Word Challenge by British Council)
7. Writing a review of a learning English YouTube channel (5th Individual project, I reviewed Kampung Inggris LC - Language Center YouTube Channel)
8. Writing a review of CALL course (Final Individual Project)

Well everyone, that's all for me of my review about Computer Assisted Language Learning or CALL course. I think, this course is highly recommended to those of you who want to improve your language skills, especially in English.


Thank you so much for reading my blog and wassalamu'alaikum wr.wb. 🙏


Name : Dinda Ayu Hikmah Pertiwi
Class : R4H
NPM : 201912500887
Computer Assisted Language Learning (Final Project) 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Resensi film tenggelamnya kapal van der wijck

Let's Get To Know About Borobudur Temple

Djamu Maknyuss Review